HONEY LIME QUINOA FRUIT SALAD
Quinoa, strawberries, blueberries, blackberries, and mango combine in this incredible salad. The fresh fruit and quinoa are glazed with a honey lime dressing and it will be a hit everywhere!
Prep time: 20 mins
Total time: 20 mins
- 1 cup of uncooked quinoa
- 1½ cup of strawberries, sliced
- 1 cup of blackberries
- 1 cup of blueberries
- 1 mango, diced
- Honey Lime Glaze:
- ¼ cup of honey
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped basil for garnish
- Rinse and prepare the quinoa in a package. Let the quinoa cool to room temperature.
- In a large bowl, combine strawberries, quinoa, mango, and blueberries.
- To make the glaze: In a small bowl, mix the honey and lime juice. Drizzle over the fruit salad and toss to coat. Garnish with fresh basil.