Sugar-Free Watermelon Strawberry Agua Fresca
This naturally sweetened watermelon strawberry agua fresca is the perfect way to refresh yourself on a hot summer’s day!
This recipe serves 4 to 5. You can easily double this recipe to make a larger batch.
- Prep Time:10 minutes
- Total Time:10 minutes
- 5 cups (500g) cubed watermelon
- 1 cup chopped strawberries
- 1 TBS lime juice
- 3/4 (180ml) cup unsweetened apple cider
- 2 cups (480ml) water
- ice cubes
- lime slices
- cucumber slices
- mint leaves
- Blend watermelon, strawberries, lime juice, apple cider, and water until smooth. Taste to see of the sweetness is to your liking. Feel free to add more watermelon or apple cider if you want a sweeter beverage.
- You can serve the drink immediately or refrigerate it for an hour to let the flavors set. If you are refrigerating it, I like to add some cucumber slices and a few sprigs of mint to the agua fresca to give it more flavor.
- Serve agua frescas with ice and garnish with lime slices, cucumber slices, and mint leaves.
- Refrigerate leftovers for up to 3 days.